ELDB-89Templates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
Digital Keypad Deadbolt
For Commercial / Residential Applications Heavy Duty Grade 2
- APPLICATIONS - For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- BACKSET - Adjustable 2 3/8" or 2 3/4".
- LATCH FACEPLATE - Standard 2 1/4" X 1". Packet with 1/8" plastic filler to convert 1" face plate to 1 1/8" wide door preparations.
- STRIKES - 1 1/8" X 2 3/4" square corner with security deadbolt strike.
- KEYPAD - 12 programmable buttons for access functions including management codes and service codes.
- CYLINDERS & KEYWAYS - 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- POWER SUPPLY - 4 AA Batteries (comes standard in packaging).
- WEATHER RESISTANT - All models are weather resistant for temperature ranges of +158° to -22° (+70°C to -30°C).
- DOOR RANGES - 1 3/8" to 2" thickness
- FINISHES - US26D, US10B, US11P, US15 and US3
- 4-6 digit codes with over 1 million possible combinations
- 10 user codes
- Non-handed design
- Stand alone unit. No wiring needed.
- Remote control locking / Unlocking
- Illuminated Keypad
- Weather Resistant
- 1 min lockout after 4 invalid input
- Easy Installation & Programming
- Long-Life battery operation
- Auto-Locking Function (OPTION)
- Low-Battery Warning Indicator
- Back-up key cylinder override
- User Friendly