2200 SeriesRim | Surface Vertical Rod | Surface Vertical Rod LBR | Selector Chart | Trim Selection | Strikes and Accessories | Alarm Exit Hardware | Fire Exit Hardware | Power Supplies | Templates | Print Catalog Page
2200 & F2200 Rim Type Panic and Fire Exit Devices
2260 & F2260 Vertical Rod Panic and Fire Exit Devices
ANSI A156.3, Grade 1
Features & Construction:
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8' x 8' swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trim are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
Suggested Architect's Specifications:
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.