5000 SeriesRim | Surface Vertical Rod | Selector Chart | Trim Selection | Strikes and Accessories | Fire Exit Hardware | Templates | Print Catalog Page
5000 & F5000 Rim Type Panic and Fire Exit Devices
5000V & F5000V Vertical Rod Panic and Fire Exit Devices
ANSI A156.3, Grade 2
Features & Construction:
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 2 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8' x 8' swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in standard functions. Lever and knob trims are grade 2 construction with optional clutch freewheeling mechanism. Rose covers 161 cut out.
- Conforms and meets ADA Regulations
Suggested Architect's Specifications:
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.