NM SeriesTrims & Finishes | Functions | Optional Features | Comparison Chart | Templates | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
100% internal parts quality inspection
provides security, reliability and durability
Features & Specifications:
- For Doors - 1-3/4" thick
- Backset - 2-3/4"
- Lockcase - Heavy gauge zinc chromate steel
- Front - Heavy gauge steel 8" x 1-1/4" x 3/32". Accommodates flat doors & doors beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Armored Front - Wrought brass attached by machine screws to lockcase front
- Deadbolt - 1" throw, brass, chrome plated with hardened steel rollers
- Latchbolt - Brass, chrome plated with heavy-duty deadbolt
- Guardbolt - Extruded brass, chrome plated
- Stopworks - Rocker type, brass, chrome plated
- Strike - Brass, non-handed curved strike 4-7/8" x 1 1/4". Handed curved-up strike available upon request
- Hand - Handed. Easily reversible in field
- Trim - As specified
- Cylinder - As specified
- Keyway - As specified
- Finishes - As specified
- UL listings - U.L. Listed "A" Label (3 hour), for use on fire doors; single or pairs
- ANSI - Lock body conforms to Federal Specification Type 86; and to all dimensional and operational performances of ANSI A156.13-1 80, Series 1000 Grade 1
- Available with interchangeable core. Electrified locks available upon request.