6600 & F6600 Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. Optional 2 ¼” thick. 4 ½" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trim.
- Chassis - Steel material for Panic and Fire Grade
- Cover - Zinc or Stainless Steel material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available thru-bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel or Stainless Steel construction
- End Bracket - Steel material
- Alarm - Available. (See page 58)
- Hand - Non-handed
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel ¾" throw with an anti-pick feature
- Spring - Stainless Steel material
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded steel body with steel or stainless steel push pad
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- Mullion - Available
- UL and ULC Listed - 6600 Series for Panic. F6600 Series for Fire Exit Hardware for all types of 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Strike - 938 packed standard. (See strike page)
- Finish - Architectural plated finishes.
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT
Suggested Architect's Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC-7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION & TEMPLATES
RIM TYPE EXIT DEVICES. For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- 6600 & F6600 SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded steel or stainless steel body with steel or stainless steel push pad and end caps. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru-bolted for additional security.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch and covers 161 cut out.