A2200 & AF2200 Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 4 ½” minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strikes and pull or lever trims
- Chassis - Non-ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-ferrous alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru-bolts on request. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction
- Alarm - Available. Prefix "NALRM" before model #.
- Hand - Non handed, center hub. 2 ¾” backset
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel ¾” throw
- Spring - Stainless steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted
- Strike - 239 packed standard (See strike page)
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available
- Mullion - Available
- UL and ULC Listed - A2200 Series for panic. AF2200 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 4’ x 8’ single doors and 8’ x 8’ double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- Finish - Aluminum (Alum), Dark Bronze Duranodic (Duro), Gold
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
Suggested Architect's Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
Minimum Stile Requirements
- Template - F2200EO, Rim Type Exit Device, Fire Rated
- Template - 2200EO, Rim Type Exit Device, Non-Fire
- Template - 2200 Head Assembly
- Template - 2200 with Rim cylinder and pull 175
RIM TYPE EXIT DEVICES. Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- A2200 & AF2200 ADA SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Compliant, 5 lbs. opening force.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and cover 161 cut out.
- A2200 & AF2200 ADA SERIES