ALBR2260V & ALBRF2260V Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- LBR - No Bottom Strike. Free access for wheel chairs, stretcher and carts, therefore, eliminates tripping potential and disfiguration of floors due to dragging of bottom bolts
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard. 3 ¾” minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½” minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever trims available. 2 ¾” backset
- Top Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous Alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire rated devices
- Alarm - Available. Prefix NALRM before MODEL #
- End Cap - Steel Construction
- Hand - Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, RHR for convenience
- Latch Bolt, Spring - Stainless steel
- Auxiliary Spring Latch - Auxiliary spring loaded latchbolt is installed in the lower edge of the door, when exposed to fire latchbolt releases keeping the door closed and regulated
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted
- Strike - See strike page
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- UL and ULC Listed - All Series for panic. LBR Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors including double egress for up to 3 hour metal, 1 ½ hour wood doors fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
Suggested Architect’s Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door’s clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under “Panic Hardware” in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
VERTICAL ROD TYPE EXIT DEVICE LESS BOTTOM RODS. Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- ALBR2260V & ALBPF2260V ADA SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Compliant, 5 lbs. opening force.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8' x 8' swinging in the same or opposite directions.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.